This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
Date of Last Revision: September 28, 2016
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
By using or accessing The Mississippi Club, you agree to this Statement.
The Mississippi Club is a public website, available for viewing by anyone with internet access. Please be aware that any comments you make on the The Mississippi Club website is visible to the public. The Mississippi Club does not currently collect any personal information from visitors to the website. The exception is when a visitor chooses to join The Mississippi Club by filling out a registration form and when requesting or submitting information via the contact formon the website, whereby the submitter's name, email address, city, state, how they found us, and their comments are collected via email. Additional types of information might be requested such as place of birth, name of high school and graduaion year, etc. Any change to this policy will be updated here under the "Privacy" title.
2. Sharing Your Content and Information
Any information that you submit to this website, such as comments, is subject to viewing by anyone who visits the The Mississippi Club website. Because The Mississippi Club uses Facebook Comment Plug-ins, any comments submitted are subject to be viewed via the Facebook social media application. Any information submitted to the The Mississippi Club website should be considered as public information. The exception is information received via the contact form on the The Mississippi Club website. Information collected via the contact form is not shared in any form or fashion to any third parties. No personal information is ever shared with third parties for any reason.
We do our best to keep The Mississippi Club safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep The Mississippi Club safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
1. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on The Mississippi Club.
2. You will not collect content or information, or otherwise access The Mississippi Club, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on The Mississippi Club.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
9. You will not use The Mississippi Club to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
10. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Say It with Roz, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other The Mississippi Club functionality.
11. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
4. Registration and Account Security
The Mississippi Club currently collects personal information via its registration form. None of the information collected is shared with any third parties for any reasons whatsoever.
5. Mobile and Other Devices
The Mississippi Club does not currently have any services for mobile and other devices.
The Mississippi Club does not currently collect any type of payments.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of The Mississippi Club to you.
1. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or The Mississippi Club exclusively in the appropriate court of law. The laws of the State will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
What information do we collect?
The Mississippi Club collects comments submitted by website visitors who respond to articles and other published information on the The Mississippi Club website. When visitors contact The Mississippi Club via the contact form provided on the The Mississippi Club website, we collect name, email, city, state, how we were found, and comments. The Mississippi club collects personal information from visitors who choose to join The Mississippi Club by completing the registration form. Otherwise, visitors may visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- (1) To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- (2) To respond to comments.
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates in general or pertaining to your comments or inquiries.
- (3) News updates and special notifications
- The information collected on the registration form is used to send updates about website features and policies. News information and special event notifications and other relevant information will be sent to appropriate parties based upon the information they have provided, such as region or age group. Some information will be used for networking or for distributing giveaways and prizes.
How do we protect your information?
We rely on the security of our web hosting provider for data security online. Personal information is kept confidential and is not shared for any reason to any third parties. Information submitted as comments on the The Mississippi Club website should be considered public information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.mississippiclub.com/.
By using our site, you consent to the above statements.
The Mississippi Club